Cambridge City Police Department Employment Opportunities
The Cambridge City Police Department invites applications for the position of Patrolman. This role offers an opportunity to serve the community by ensuring public safety, responding to emergencies, and fostering positive community relations. Ideal candidates will demonstrate exceptional communication skills, sound judgment, and a steadfast commitment to upholding the law. Interested individuals can access the detailed job description, application, and job requirements below to begin the application process for this esteemed law enforcement position.
The following steps will be followed as part of the hiring process.
-Completion of application
-Indiana Law Enforcement exit standards (see below)
-Conditional Offer of Employment (based on competition of the following additional steps)
Please include the following documents to your completed application.
1. Authenticated copy of your birth certificate.
2. Copy of your high school diploma or certified copy of a G.E.D.
3. Copy of your state issued driver’s license.
4. Copy of your social security card.
5. Copy of your DD 214 (If applicable)
6. Copy of Academy Certificate (if applicable)